To make an investment with different payment gateways need to select one active project, All payment structures are already integrated, Stripe, PayPal & ACH. A registered investor is only allowed to move further for investment in this project.
- Once Investor selects the interested project and clicks on “Invest Now”, the system leads to the investment process where the investor has to fill in the interested amount or number of shares.
- To finalize the investment, need to sign the agreement document. And move further.
- Investment page (View & Sign the contract)
- Contract Pop-up (scroll to reach the sign structure)
- Contract Pop-up (Add signature and mark agreement)
- Download the contract (After signing)
Investment with – Stripe
- The application contains multiple online payment facilities Stripe is one of them, and Equity-Fundrising Script has integrated this gateway. Once the application is shared with the respective owner, they have to exchange the sandbox account keys with the purchased one.
Payment through Stripe.
- Card (Stripe) – to select and pay with Stripe payment gateway.
If the Investor is not able to pay due to some circumstances after 10 minutes the project allotment amount is reset. The amount is $ 1,250.
- Proceed to Pay: Lead to the authorized & secured payment gateway.
- Insert the valid card details and proceed with the secure payment.
Once the payment has been made, it leads back to the system with the payment receipt.
- To verify the transaction we have the Transaction ID, amount and success note.
- To check the full summary, need to track the stored investment information through “Track Investment” – leads to the Investor dashboard.
- Investor Dashboard: This module holds the investment information along with per investment signed documents.