If you are planning to start your own crowdfunding platform? Then selection of the right niche/category for your crowdfunding site is very critical to the definitive achievement of your crowdfunding startup. Crowdfunding has shown a clear growth in all the sectors including reward-based crowdfunding, equity based or real estate based fundraising. Here you can get know about the Equity Crowdfunding Software and its salient features and decide how it will be beneficial for your fundraising platform.
Introduction to Equity Crowdfunding:
Equity crowdfunding is the name given to the fundraising procedure where individuals invest in a campaign/project of a startup companies or small business in return for shares that particular organization. It is like same like some other type of investment in shares for an organization, the main distinction being that it can be possible online without much trouble. If the campaign/project makes benefit, the value of its shares goes up, accordingly offering investment, the investors gain return on their investment. Equity crowdfunding is usually known as Investment Crowdfunding, Crowd Investing or Crowd Equity.
Equity Crowdfunding: Next Frontier:
The Jobs Act, signed by President Obama in April 2012, has made equity crowdfunding for unaccredited investors legal, along with a half dozen other pieces of legislation, all aimed at making access to capital more available to small business owners and entrepreneurs. As the law was approved, entrepreneurs nationwide now can raise money by selling stock to small-time investors. And now, the recent law of Title-III of Jobs Act has been passed by SEC and it has ended the long waiting of the non-accredited investors to be legalized.
Today, Equity Crowdfunding is giving opportunity to a larger number of investors to become the evangelists. For more insights please have a look at Equity Crowdfunding: New Frontier For Investors And VC’s.
Get to Know About Our Fully Customized Equity Crowdfunding Software:
In the recent digitization arena, building your own equity crowdfunding platform has become very fruitful way for your startup dream. Equity Crowdfunding Software is generally a script that enables you to set up an equity crowdfunding platform in the form of a portal or a website where entrepreneurs or equity fundraisers are able to invite interested people to invest in their startups through our online fundraising portal approach.
At Fundraisingscript.com, we help in building a fully customized Equity Crowdfunding Platform with advanced features. Our script helps the project creators with a simple installation process which enables them to start a project within minutes even without any programming or coding expertise.
Have a Look at the Top 10 Features of Our Equity Crowdfunding Software:
- Accreditation Process: With the help of this unique feature, admin is able to manage investors with their accreditation status manually/via api.
- Contract Management: It facilitates the admin a complete contract management system to manage dynamic contact content and saves time and adds value to each step of the contract’s lifecycle from request to the approval, execution and renewal procedure.
- Deal Management: Our easy deal management module enables/disables and edits parameters of equity, debt, profit sharing and convertible equity.
- Investment Management: Easy and complete investment management module to receive, confirm and manage investment from investors. Manage each investment personally to make sure it was all gone right.
- Payment Gateway: We offer multiple pre-installed payment gateways with our fundraising script so you are able to get the power of payment gateways. Secure payment gateway integration including Paypal adaptive, Stripe, Wallet and Manual Bank wire are offered at Fundraisingscript.com. Users are free to choose and verify payment gateway/bank account to get funds in the end of campaign.
- Multiple Company: Users are free to create multiple companies under one account and get funded. It’s like you are able to structure multiple platforms under one roof.
- Multiple Deals: Users are able to choose best deal for his/her campaign i.e Equity, Debt, Profit sharing and Convertible Equity.
- Elevator Pitch: With the help of this unique feature, user is able to draft full details of his/her campaign including full description and timeline.
- Team Management: User is able to manage team with ability to give appropriate title/designation and editor permissions.
- Censor Comments: This feature offers users an ability to moderate, approve, deny comments manually before they go live on his/her campaign page. With the help of this feature user is able to see the comments posted his/her campaign page and can deny bad comments from spammers.